Boytek Resins Integrated Management System Policy
Our company, which operates in the field of “All Types of Unsaturated Polyester Resin, Vinyl Ester Resin, Gelcoat, Pigment Paste, SMC/BMC Paste and Design&Manufacturing&Sale of Fiber Reinforced Polyester and Chemical Sales”, has defined its policy in such a manner that is relevant to its establishment’s purpose and context and to strategically support the integrated management system to the highest level by taking into consideration the points below:
BOYTEK RESINS has been founded on customer satisfaction, product quality, continuous technology development, education, team spirit, environmental awareness, and continuous improvement.
• Ensuring the safety and quality of our products has always been a top priority for us. We continuously follow the latest technologies to improve the factors which affect the quality of our products and we integrate these technologies in our system. By following new technologies that enhance the production ability, we are striving to increase the manufacturing capacity and product variety.
• We define and implement the product qualities that satisfy the needs of our customers which is the major reason for our existence. This is why we value and define education as the basis of level and continuation of product quality. A positive team spirit helps all our employees to execute their duties efficiently.
• We set business goals on a yearly basis that complies with our business standards and ensure continuity to reach these goals.
As BOYTEK RESINS, our main ENVIRONMENTAL goals are to protect and improve the quality of life for our employees, customers, and all living creatures.
For this purpose, in compliance with legal and other applicable terms;
• Efficient use of energy and natural resources,
• Waste minimization by supporting the reusing and recycling efforts,
• Keeping as a priority, the activities that reduce the use of hazardous materials at the design and production stages and develop products that have less impact on the environment,
• Supporting all employees and working in cooperation with universities that have the expertise to accomplish all these activities are the main elements of our environmental policy.
Reducing the impact on the environment with source reduction, by burning the liquid waste generated from the production process with our INCINERATOR, is a proof of this.
About HEALTH and SAFETY,
• Protecting the individual health of our employees and creating a safe and healthy working environment,
• Identifying the causes of possible workplace accidents and occupational diseases, evaluating the risks, developing roles and methods to endorse appropriate control measures, and eliminating the hazards are our main goals.
Therefore, our company is committed to comply with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards and legal requirements with the participation of staff from all levels, based on the idea of continuous improvement and development with the use of modern technical and scientific methods.